If you have a new baby on the way – Congratulations! Planning for your new baby is exciting. There are many things to get ready as you wait for the baby’s arrival. However, getting the nursery ready is important. You’ll want to come up with the right nursery theme, complete with baby nursery bedding, furniture, and accessories.
To help you decide, TerlaluOke has put together 50 baby’s room theme ideas for boys, girls, and even gender-neutral options.
So here is some Baby Nursery Inspiration to get you started.
50 Baby Nursery Inspiration And Ideas
If you love any of these baby nurseries, don’t forget to pin it to Pinterest so you can come back to it at a later stage.
Baby Nursery Decorating Tips
Hope you enjoyed this baby nursery inspiration and got some ideas for decorating your little one’s nursery.
If you are wondering how to get started, here is a quick guide to choosing the right theme for your new baby’s room.
- Step #1 – Have a Notebook or Folder of Ideas – The first step in coming up with nursery theme for your baby nursery decorations is to have a notebook or a folder of ideas that you get along the way. You’ll probably have quite a few months to look around before you make the final decision. If you notice pictures in a magazine that you like, cut them out and throw them into the folder. Have a brainstorm about the baby room? Write it down. Then you’ll have all your ideas through your pregnancy and eventually that theme will take shape in your mind.
- Step #2 – Do Some Research and Browsing Online – Of course it is definitely a great idea to browse and research online for baby nursery bedding and other items you’ll need for nursery decoration. The internet is a great tool and you’ll be able to find all kinds of great ideas and options on the web. Be sure to not only look for beautiful themes you like, but check into safety guidelines as well for choosing baby bedding and furniture for the nursery.
- Step #3 – Check Out the Baby Sections – If you are in a department store or a mall, take some time to check out the baby sections. Many larger stores have a great section for babies and you’ll find great ideas that will help spur your creativity. Not only will you find some great ideas for the baby nursery theme, but you may find some great deals on baby items too.
- Step #4 – Decorate According to Gender – When you are choosing the theme for the baby nursery, it may be a good idea to decide based on the gender. Once you know whether your baby is a boy or a girl, it makes it easier to come up with the theme. However, if you want the baby’s gender to be a surprise, just go with a theme that will be nice for a baby boy or a baby girl.
- Step #5 – Start with the Bedding – Last of all, when you are coming up with the baby nursery theme, it’s a good idea to start out by choosing the baby nursery bedding. Many times the bedding has a theme and you can follow that theme through the rest of the nursery. The bedding you choose is important for comfort and safety. So, once you find bedding you really like, consider basing the theme for the nursery around that bedding.
Pin these Baby Nursery Inspiration And Ideas for later
If you loved this Baby Nursery Inspiration and ideas roundup, please take a moment to pin it to your home decor board on Pinterest. I would be very grateful!